The technical features of molybdenum concentrate calcination via internal combustion rotary kiln are that large output from a single piece/set of equipment, long service life of equipment, energy saving and convenience for environmental governance. The supporting equipment has a high mechanization level and can be automatically controlled. The Si De dryer can carry out the drying, crushing, screening and conveying materials via air flow etc by itself. It has different combustion devices which are suitable for various fuels to supply heat for the rotary kiln, and the exhaust treatment systems can recover the materials.
1. The sulfur residual in the calcinated molybdenum oxide can meet the standard requirements, and coal consumption of molybdenum oxide per ton can reach 400~450kg/ton product. The single kiln has the capacity of annual output of 2, 000 tons of molybdenum oxide, and its service life is 5 to 10 years.
2. Apply internal combustion calcination accompanied with corresponding exhaust recovery, the recovery rate of molybdenum can reach as high as 99%.
1. The kiln with capacity of annual output of 2, 000 tons of molybdenum oxide is 18 to 28 meters in length.
2. The kiln is 1.5 to 1.8 meters in width.
3. The molybdenum sulphide is dried by Si De dryer.
4. Exhaust recovery applies bag-style trapping.
Enterprise Application Cases:
1. Luanchuan Molybdenum Industry Smelting Company, annual output of 8, 000 tons of molybdenum oxide